Objectives of the Programme of Acquiring Planting Material 2004-2008
- Annual laying out of minimally 200 hectares of vineyards,
- In five years, planting minimally 1000 hectares, on the basis of 4000 plants per hectare it amounts to 4.000.000 vines,
- The value of one vine graft is 15 kn, it is planned to invest 60.000.000,00 kuna in the following five years.
- In the following five years, at least 400.000 new plants should be planted, which means achieving the number of 1.0 million trees (without renovating the neglcted olive groves)
- 80.000 pieces of plants or 300 hectares should be planted annually
- The value of one plant is 45 kuna, the planned investments for the next five years amount to a total of 18.000.000,00 kuna.
- In the next five years, 100 hectares of new orchards should be planted, on the basis of 400 plants per one hectare, it amounts to a total of 40.000 plants,The value of one plant is 25 kuna, it is planned to invest a total of 1.000.000,00 kuna in five years.
- Educating local producers about the production of autochthonous planting material
- Empowering professionals to lead the selection of autochthonous sorts
- Laying out the main plantations for the production of noble sorts, and laying out the main plantations for the production of basic grounds